Featured Speakers: (click photo to learn more)
Dr. Natasha Fallahi
The Sensitive Doctor and Founder of Club Sensitive
Co-Founder of Leading Edge Parenting, Author, Speaker, and Coach for Parents of Highly Sensitive Children
Tranquil and unperturbed, yet sensitive and effective.
— The I Ching
Are you a deep-feeling person who is easily affected by the people, energy, and circumstances around you? Do certain situations — like crowds, relationship drama, or work overwhelm — leave you wanting to crawl into bed and sleep for the next hundred years?
Do you “know” things, pick up on vibes easily, or experience energy more acutely than others do?
If any of this resonates with you, you’re likely an empath, intuitive, or highly sensitive person (HSP).
According to Dr. Elaine Aron, a leading expert in this arena, between 15-20% of the population are HSPs.
Sensitive people often feel out of place or like they don’t belong.
Misunderstood by others, empathic people often grow up labeled as “introverted,” “shy,” or “quiet.” Many HSPs are accused of being “dramatic,” “emotional,”or “overly sensitive.” As an intuitive, you may have felt like there was no one who could help you… so you hid your gift — or even tried to ignore it.
Many sensitives and empaths retreat and contract inward to avoid absorbing the unrelenting “noise” outside themselves…
... or act out because it’s all too much — and nothing seems to help.
Unprocessed energy often leads to dysregulated people. The shadow side of being an empathic person can be to self-attack, if criticisms have been internalized for far too long.
But what if your sensitivity was actually your superpower?
What if you could harness your innate gift of deep feeling and learn exactly how to protect your energy and use your sensitivity as one of your greatest strengths — rather than see it as a burden?
The time has come for you to shine! And we’re thrilled to help you do just that.
This summit will provide you with a toolkit to pull from when you feel overwhelmed, exhausted, or completely drained — so you can learn to release the energy that isn’t yours and feel in control of yourself again.
Discover more about your intrinsic gift — and healthy, science-backed practices, exercises, and tools to master boundary-setting, hone your empathic gifts, and regain control of your sensitivity superpowers in the Empaths, Sensitives & Intuitives Summit.
Stop Being Battered by Psychic Debris
As an empath, sensitive, or intuitive, when your boundaries are weak, you can be trampled by outside influences.
Energy management and healthy boundaries are not something most people learn… especially if your family and loved ones don’t understand your nature. This lack of understanding is why so many of us grow up feeling like we don’t belong — as if we’re on a completely different plane as the rest of the world.
The truth is, you are likely operating on a different plane. A higher frequency, with a completely different vibration. And that's okay! In fact, it’s beautiful.
You simply need a different set of tools to master your gift of sensitivity — and turn it into your superpower.
The world needs your light... now more than ever.
When you use your empathic gifts to unlock your soul’s purpose — the reason you arrived on the planet at this time — you’re likely to feel nourished rather than depleted.
Throughout this summit, you’ll get to be part of a worldwide community of empaths, intuitives, and HSPs who also want to understand their true nature, transform their overwhelm into a force of good, and help each other accept their gift as the blessing that it is.
You’ll be led by an inspiring gathering of revolutionary empathy experts, luminaries, doctors, and teachers who will help you experience more freedom, increased energy, a greater sense of self, and resilience against outside energetic forces.
Be prepared to learn how to share your light with the world confidently, freely, and without worry or stress.
Here’s a sampling of what our incredible speakers will be sharing with you...
Spiritual teacher Matt Kahn will help you master your empathic abilities and fully embrace your gift of sensitivity.
Harness your sensitivity superpower and stop struggling with the constant onslaught of negative emotions and energies with Dr. Karen Kan.
Dr. Harville Hendrix and Helen LaKelly Hunt share tools and strategies that empaths, sensitives, and intuitives need to improve personal relationships, enhance communication, and experience more fulfillment.
From Judith Orloff, MD, you’ll receive centering and replenishing techniques to stop absorbing other people’s stress, deal with burnout, and effectively manage overwhelm.
Integrated health physician Dr. Keesha Ewers explains the unexpected connection between HSPs and autoimmune disease — and how to address it with effective mind-body-spirit practices.
Dr. Divi Chandna offers you rituals to strengthen your intuitive channels so you can connect authentically, restore your own health and wellbeing, and use your gifts to help others.
Empath and empowerment coach Karyn Kulenovic will show you how to fulfill your purpose, attract financial abundance, and realize your cherished dreams without budgeting or burnout.
Join David Gandelman to cultivate your intuition through meditation so you can awaken your untapped spiritual potential and live a life full of balance and purpose.
Dr. Natasha Fallahi will break down the neuroscience behind being sensitive and why it contributes to your suffering in the form of anxiety, depression, stress, and chronic illness — and offer a step-by-step path to restore and heal yourself.
Julie Bjelland will shed light on how highly sensitive people (HSPs) can properly balance their nervous system… by using self-care techniques to move out of survival mode and into thriving so they can live to their fullest potential.
And much more!
Leverage Your Sensitivity Superpower to Thrive
Not only will this summit connect you with empathic, sensitive, and intuitive leaders who have activated their natural gift of feeling to fulfill their souls’ missions…
… you’ll find a place for yourself in an emerging community.
You’ll feel (perhaps for the first time!) that you’re not alone. And you’ll discover exactly how you can thrive as an empath — in your work, with your family, in your relationships, in your healing of others, and in your care for yourself and our beloved planet.
You’ll receive insights, practices, and teachings to help you shift old patterns that no longer serve you into affirming thoughts and healthy actions, literally rewiring your neural pathways.
And you’ll discover how to take ownership of your life, energy, and responses — so you can stop people pleasing, depleting yourself, and reacting in ways you’ve energetically outgrown.
You’ll develop the skills you need to protect your energy, set healthy boundaries, and receive the love you deserve as a conscious, masterful person of sensitivity and light.
In this extraordinary event, you’ll find sessions and speakers to inspire, educate, and empower you to heal shame, guilt, greed, desire, and fear around money, wealth, and worthiness — so you can move into a mindset of abundance, gratitude, and grace.
You’ll explore practical tools, science-backed protocols, and therapeutic-style methods to redesign your life and support you in expressing and embodying your authentic self.
If you’re ready to ditch the fear and limitations you’ve held about being different — and gain the skills you need to turn your energetic gifts into your greatest strength — the Empaths, Sensitives & Intuitives Summit was designed with you in mind.
Register now and start unlocking your innate abilities so you can design your dream life and bring your soul’s purpose forward.
During this empowering 5-day event, you’ll:
- Stop seeing being sensitive as a burden — and instead see it as a powerful gift
- Receive self-care tips to prevent sensory overload and help you deal with overwhelm, which can lead to addictions, overeating, anxiety, and exhaustion
- See how a little-known scientific discovery has the ability to improve your intuition and increase empathy, without draining your energy
- Discover the 3 types of boundaries that empaths need to stay centered in today’s world — and receive an energetic practice to implement these boundaries in your life
- Explore easy strategies to shift into calm by stimulating the vagus nerve
- Learn the 3 most important things you need to know to stop feeling overwhelmed by outside energy, so you can thrive as an empath, HSP, or intuitive
- Integrate the skill of Transformational Telepathy™ so you can quickly and easily release conflict and harmonize your relationships with others
- Witness time-tested and highly effective techniques (intuited for empaths and sensitives) to get off the "hamster wheel" of healing and get the results you’re seeking.
- Explore the deeper purpose of being an empath — and the role it plays in global leadership and the awakening of consciousness
- Learn to regulate your nervous system and address the root of self-sabotage, mindset challenges, and caretaking tendencies so you can show up as your best and highest self
- Realize that making sure your own needs are met instead of always putting others first is not selfish — so you can finally let go of the martyr mentality
- Discover how to instantly change your energy and take charge of your life!
- And much more!
The time has come for you to own who you are as a sensitive, empathetic, and intuitive individual. It's time to release the burdens of the past and step into your new life, feeling empowered, activated, and ready to make a difference.
In this transformative summit, you’ll receive the wisdom and comfort you’ve been searching for your entire life — and learn how to help others embrace their sensitivity superpower. You’re ready to break the cycle of misunderstanding so you can shine… and help others shine too.
You’ll be in great hands with summit hosts Dr. Natasha Fallahi and Melissa Schwartz, who are passionate about guiding you to release the pain of over-absorption, unleash your natural vibrancy, restore your radiant energy, and connect deeply and authentically with others (and the world around you!) in a safe and satisfying way.
Here’s what participants had to say about previous years’ Evolved Empath Summit…
“Awesome experience, so great to connect with other sensitives who shared their knowledge and experiences.”
Awesome experience, so great to connect with other sensitives who shared their knowledge and experiences. Very insightful and uplifting.
— Claudia, Australia
“The Shift Network did an amazing job with this summit.”
The Shift Network did an amazing job with this summit. The speakers chosen were excellent with their knowledge and compassion. Thanks to all for offering this Evolved Empath Summit.
— Daun Murphy, Black Mountain, North Carolina
“I gained a new perspective about my whole life...”
This summit was incredible! Just by listening, I felt heard, understood, and at home. I gained a new perspective about my whole life — past and present — and a new level of understanding and acceptance toward myself. I am very grateful for this gift. I also learned tools I didn't have. This is the first time a summit didn't “clutter” my energy with too much information, but instead moved, cleared it, and added to it. Listening to empaths felt like home. I cried so many times, hearing the language that I understand, and realizing that what I know and feel is real. So validating. I am extremely grateful for this experience.
“This has been one of the most major encouragements in my life recently.”
This has been one of the most major encouragements in my life recently. I have felt I was an empath for a long time and have been recognizing much of what I've experienced as not being mine, but there are few people who I know that understand this. To hear a whole group of people, so many empaths who are professionals in this area of focus, over five days expressing this and [offering] ways to help manage all of the dynamics, has been amazing!! I feel like I'm just beginning to get a positive handle on this process and look forward to learning more from the resources provided through the summit!!
— Cindy, Abbotsford, Canada
“... this fantastic summit helped me understand the gift of being an empath.”
Being part of this fantastic summit helped me understand the gift of being an empath. As well as how important it is to take care of myself spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
— Jeanine Lebsack, Saskatchewan, Canada
“The speakers I've listened to gave me very much a feeling of worthiness, and very practical advice.”
Highly recommended for every empath or highly sensitive person. I can feel very lonely or strange in my real world, as if I'm the only one who feels so much. The speakers I've listened to gave me very much a feeling of worthiness, and very practical advice. A heartfelt thank you.
— Elisabeth, Belgium
“I can now set about healing, changing the direction of my life, and learning about being an empath and how to use my gift.”
I now have an understanding of what an empath is. Hearing the experiences of the speakers, I identified and realised that I am an empath. I can now set about healing, changing the direction of my life, and learning about being an empath and how to use my gift.
— Brenda Simmonds, Surrey, United Kingdom
“It was very affirming to learn more about being an empath and how to use the gifts from it in a positive way that will serve the world.”
I found the speakers very knowledgeable and able to share their knowledge and personal experience in a way that helped me take in what was being offered as well as use it in my life. It was very affirming to learn more about being an empath and how to use the gifts from it in a positive way that will serve the world.
“This summit really helped me to realise there are many others like myself and I’m not alone.”
So helpful, thank you! This summit really helped me to realise there are many others like myself and I’m not alone. I learnt some new tools for my toolbox as an evolved and empowered empath. So much gratitude for this free online summit.
— Natalia, New Zealand
“... each time I walked away with a deeper understanding of my own empathic qualities and how to live them out to their fullest, healthiest expression.”
The Evolved Empath Summit was a powerful reminder that empaths and highly sensitive people (HSPs) have so much to offer themselves, their loved ones, and the world around them. The speakers brought both expertise and personal experience into their talks, and each time I walked away with a deeper understanding of my own empathic qualities and how to live them out to their fullest, healthiest expression.
— Amy, San Diego, California
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of The Shift Network, Inc. and all websites owned or operated by or on behalf of The Shift Network, Inc., including, without limitation, theshiftnetwork.com (collectively referred to as “our websites”).
Legal Entity: The Shift Network Inc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 625 2nd St, Petaluma, CA 94952
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
What Information We Collect
The types of information that we collect fall under two general categories: Personally identifiable information (PII) and non-personally identifiable information (non-PII). PII consists of any information which can be used to specifically identify you as an individual and may include.
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Non-PII consists of aggregate information or any information that does not reveal your identity. The following sections describe how your PII and non-PII are collected by us, and how we use such information.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How We Collect and Use Information
- Log Files. Any time you visit any of our websites, our servers automatically gather information from your browser (such as your IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information. For example, we may log your IP address for system administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user’s session. This gives us an idea of which parts of the site users are visiting. We do not share the log files externally.
- Web Beacons. “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our website for our users and to collect a limited set of information about our visitors. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers. We do not link the web beacons to any PII.
- Information About You. When you register, enroll or place an order for any products or services, we collect information about you. For interactive content and community services where you may choose to have a public profile, we may display your non-PII information to other community members and visitors. You may choose to provide us with your photo(s) or video(s) and by providing us such content, you agree that we may make them available to other members and visitors. Except as otherwise stated in this privacy statement, we do not disclose your PII to you or other users of our services.
- Purchase Information. To process purchases, we may require your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information. Such information is used primarily to process your order or as otherwise described herein. Credit card transactions are processed using industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) by a third party, which only uses your information for that purpose.
- Emails and Telephone Calls. We require an email address from you when you register for our services. We use your email address for both transactional (e.g., order confirmation and renewal processing) and promotional (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails, including whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you would rather not receive promotional emails from us, please see the section below labeled “Choice/Opt-Out.” We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to our services, such as service announcements and administrative messages, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. We may also contact you by telephone or text message (including to any wireless number you may provide to us) in connection with our services. If you would rather not receive telephone calls or text messages from us, you may ask to be removed from our contact list if you receive a call or text message from us. We fully comply with the requirements of the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act.
- Demographic Data. Demographic data is also collected at our site. We may use this data to tailor our visitors’ experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. Some of this information may be shared with advertisers on a non-personally identifiable basis.
- Online Survey Data. We may periodically conduct voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of our services. You may also volunteer for certain surveys that we may offer to our users, and any additional rules regarding the conduct of such surveys will be disclosed to you prior to your participation. We do not link the survey responses to any PII, and all responses are anonymous.
- Public Forums. We may make discussion boards available to our users and visitors. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any PII. Please consult the community guidelines for each discussion board for other specific information.
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to provide feedback, leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To administer and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry (if applicable for your region) of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent or by emailing us at email@example.com or by using our subscription management tool.
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that we may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement or any legal process, protect or defend our rights or property, or protect someone’s health or safety.
- Disclosure to Trusted Third Parties By Us. We may share your non-PII with third parties, but not in a manner that would reveal your identity. We may share your PII, sometimes in conjunction with your non-PII with service providers that may be associated with us to perform functions on our behalf. For example, outsourced customer care agents or technology assistants may need access to your information to perform services for you. Your information will be treated as private and confidential by such service providers and not used for any other purpose than we authorize. In addition, from time to time, we may share PII (such as email or mailing address) about our user base with carefully selected third parties, so they can offer goods and services that we believe may be of interest to our users. If you do not wish to receive offers from our trusted partners, you can change your email preferences at any time by following the steps outlined in the “Choice/Opt-Out” section below.
- Information Transferred As a Result of Sale of Business. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets and, depending on the transaction, your PII may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your PII may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party. If this occurs, you will be notified if there are any material changes to the way your PII is collected or used.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may partner with third-party advertising agencies or other service providers to serve ads on our website on behalf of The Shift Network or third-party advertisers (e.g., retailers of goods or services). These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is completely anonymous. Some of these third-party advertising agencies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers you the option to opt out of ad targeting from its member agencies by following the procedures listed here.
We will only share your information with third parties in the ways defined in this privacy statement.
Our age restrictions for different services are set forth in each website’s applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. We do not target any of our sites or services to children under the age of 13, and in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any information we may receive from users we believe to be under the age of 13 will be purged from our database.
We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information stored in our databases. These measures include use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and/or strong encryption (3DES) technology during credit card transactions and administrator sessions, as well as other security measures which are applied to all data at rest and in transit. We will exercise reasonable care in providing for the secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for seven years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws to include but not limited to privacy laws in the United States and General Data Protection Regulation in the European Union in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Links to Other Sites
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites that may be linked to this site or of any third party advertisers.
Click on the “unsubscribe” link on the bottom of the e-mail.
In order to stop displaying our ads on your Facebook account, please manage your Facebook settings by clicking here: Facebook Settings
Updating Your Information
The Shift Network provides users the following options for changing and modifying information previously submitted.
1. For any services where you have an account page, you may change your credit card (if applicable), e-mail address, password and other information from the account settings or preferences page; or
2. You can send mail or electronic mail to the address listed above, providing us with your account information and letting us know which information you wish to update.
Contacting the Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with any of our websites, you can contact: email@example.com.
Acceptance of Privacy Statement
Your use of our websites, including any dispute concerning privacy, is subject to this privacy statement and the applicable Terms and Conditions of Service. BY USING OUR WEBSITES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE PRACTICES SET OUT IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND THE APPLICABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE.
Your continued use of any portion of our website following posting of the updated privacy statement will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
Notice To California Users
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information about California residents we have collected or disclosed within the preceding 12 months.
We collected, including through service providers, and disclosed the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, birthday, profile name, as well as IP addresses, device IDs, mobile advertising IDs, and other similar identifiers;
- Payment and financial information you provide when you purchase a Product or use certain features of the Platform;
- Characteristics about you like any gender information you choose to provide when you register an account on the Platform;
- Internet or other network activity information, including browsing and search history and other information about your use of the Platform;
- Geolocation data derived from IP addresses;
- Inferences drawn from any of the personal information above to create a profile or segment about you so we can provide you with personalized content and advertising.
We disclosed the categories of personal information above, including to our service providers and affiliates, for a range of operational business purposes – Please see Purposes for processing your personal data
Exercising Your California Privacy Rights
CCPA and other California law provides California residents with the additional rights listed below. You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by calling 866-230-2326 or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request.
Right to Access: You have the right to know and access what data we have collected about you over the past 12 months, including:The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- The categories of personal information about you which we shared and/or sold;
- The categories of third parties we have shared or sold personal information to; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do the same). In some instances, however, we may decline to honor your request where an exception applies.
Other Rights: You can request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. This request may be made once a year. You also have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights listed above.